Sunday, April 04, 2021

Applying for Visitor VISA for parents and in-laws for UK from India

[Guest post]
I am working as a Software Engineer in London, UK and applied for visitor VISA for my parents and in-laws successfully. Here is what I did:

1. I am on on General Tier 2 Visa and my wife on PBS dependent.
2. Fill the VISA application forms and make the payment.
3. On the VFS website, upload the following documents:

A. Sponsorship Documents:(same for my parents and in-laws)
A1: Invitation letter:

[My address in London with postcode]
 
25th Jan 2020
To,
The Visa Officer
Dear Sir / Madam,

Subject: Application for Family Visitor visa
Inviting my father Mr. XYX(Indian passport number: 123), my mother, Mrs. XYX (Indian Passport Number : 123& Expiry Date : 01/01/2001), my mother-in-law Mrs. XYX (Indian Passport Number : 123 & Expiry Date : 1/1/2001) and my father-in-law Mr. XYX (Indian Passport Number : 123 & Expiry Date : 1/1/2001) to the UK for 30 days on a standard visitor visa.
 
Their trip is planned in the last fortnight of Mar’20. During this period, they would like to stay with us on the above-mentioned address. We will be responsible for their accommodation, food, travel and any medical cost. They will also be securing health & travel insurance which will cover them for their entire UK stay.

I work as a Software Engineer at MNS since December 2019, and I have been living in the UK since then on a Tier2 General Visa.


Name
Email
Phone

A2: My last 3 payslips
A3: My last 3 months' UK bank statement
A4: My employment verification letter from my company
A5: My London address proof(Driving License and/or Energy Bill and/or water bill etc.)
A6: My passport and BRP

B: My parents' documents:
B1: Bank passbook with past 6 months' entries with average balance around 1.5 to 2 lacs
B2: Aadhar, Passport
B3,B4. Their Electricity Bill in their name and a simple declaration letter that they own the house with the address given in the electricity bill:

To whomsoever it may concern

Property Declaration Form

I, XYX, owner of <same_address_as_in_the_electricity_bill> declare that I own the house at above mentioned address and as its proof I have attached the electricity bill in my name.

C: Proof of relationship with my parents:
My passport which has their names.

D: My in-law's documents
Same as my parents' documents.

E: Proof of relationship with my in-laws:
My wife's passport and BRP.
My Marriage certificate.

Notes:
1. Flight tickets not required.
2. Upload Covid vaccine certificate for your parents if you have(I did).

No comments: