Monday, April 27, 2015

[Satire] Virat Kohli writes an open letter. Claims he has never abused anyone.

In a sensational, sentimental, free-wheeling and very personal open letter, Virat Kohli claims that he has always been misunderstood on and off the field because of his poor communication skills. Here is the full letter.
-----------------------------------
A big hello to all my fans, enemies and frenemies. Of late, I have been in news for all reasons except my batting. Some were about Anushka, which I have already answered. Some are about my abusive nature on and off the field. I intend to clarify those in this letter.

I was accused of abusing a HT journalist in Australia during the ICC world cup. I did not abuse him. Yes, I was angry and we had a heated exchange. He later claimed that I called him bhenc**d. All I said to him was Pen Chhod (पेन छोड़ ) in Hindi which means leave your pen. It has a subtle meaning. Too often, the journalists write articles without verifying the facts. They trust their sources and forget to check the ground realities. That's why I asked him to leave the pen and use his eyes to figure out the truth. Because I was angry, he heard bhenc**d and I received the entire blame.

Similarly, people say I said Maan ki c***t to the Bangladeshi bowler Rubel Hossain. Again, I didn't say it. I was angry since he was staring at me angrily. When I was a kid, I had a friend with whom I used to fight frequently. Sometimes he used to hit me and hide behind his mother. So I used to say Maan Ko Chhod (माँ को छोड़). Since then, it has become a reflexive response for me. If I am angrily fighting with someone, these words come out of my mouth on their own. I can't help it.

The last one is my recent collision with Dinesh Karthik. As everybody saw, we collided mid pitch as we were taking a run. People say I called him C***tiya. I just said Chhot Gaya (छूट गया ) in Hindi which means Thank God. I am saved. Now if some vested interests keep misinterpreting whatever I say, I can't help it. I am writing this letter as I have received a stern warning from Anushka for my supposedly abusive nature. So, please don't spread these false rumors about me.

To all the the journalists reading this - Pen Chhod.

Also published here.

2 comments:

Tarun said...

Haha....LOL "Pen Chod" its awesome, does Virat really say this to reporter
.

Unknown said...

Virat Kholi is a nice guy and i respect him. www.crictime.com will describe you all things about this video.