Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rebirth

One theory regarding reincarnation is that souls come back to the earth
in a physical body to complete their unfulfilled wishes. So, for example,
if I wished to and couldn't top my college, in my next life, my soul would try to take
birth in a family, where the chances of becoming a college topper are higher.

Or, if I missed out on the luxuries of an all-American lifestyle in this life,
my soul could choose to be born to a wealthy American couple in the next
birth, and so on..

This theory sounds very soothing and comorting :-), but the problem is there
would be many more souls like my own competing out there in the higher space
for choosing the right place and person to be born as. So, competition would
remain an inseparable fact of the afterlife as well. And who, but the fittest
will survive even there :-) So, no comforts even in the afterlife :-(

No comments: