Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Just for the sake of it...

1. I had added a movie named "Shasha Drushti", which was surprisingly
missing from IMDB. It has been approved and is live now.
I had also added the names of Anjan Srivastav and Javed Khan
to Chak De's cast on the same site.

2. LENOVO 3000 N100 laptops seem to have some
real problem with batteries. Me and my room mate,
both have had the batteries replaced twice in almost
17 months. First time it was under warranty. Next
time each of us had to threaten them by invoking
the name of Consumer court. I am in Noida,India
BTW.

3. Firewire/ILink cables available in Delhi
don't seem to be very reliable. On an average
I would say 50% of them are faulty. In Noida,
I couldn't even find a shop with ILink cables.
Once I got it from Nehru Place and another time
from Chandani Chowk. Both didn't work.
It will take a hell lot of time to go there again
just to have them replaced. Better to buy
the SONY cable. 10 times more expensive,
(Rs. 1500 vs. Rs. 150) but at least it will work.

No comments: