Monday, June 16, 2008

Bollywood Blog Wave

So, RGV is the latest to join the Bollywood Blog bandwagon.
I hadn't had enough motivation to check Aamir's and Amitabh's
blogs, but RGV was too difficult to resist.
And I wasn't disappointed too. RGV talks about film making,
and that's what I want to read. I checked Amitabh's blog
as well afterwards, and he documents every little detail.
For e.g., boarded the flight, flight landed, went to Mehboob
studio. Good. Me not interested though.
Aamir's blog had something about Sachin and IPL. Couldn't
enthuse me enough, so had to skip it.

As far as RSS feeds are concerned, RGV's blog rules.
The only way I am ever going to read a blog is through
RSS feeds. For me they are synonymous with each other.
RGV's feeds provide the full content of the post.
Amitabh's feeds are very very short. Just one or two lines.
And Aamir's blog doesn't even have a RSS feed, so I have
created one using page2rss. All the links are available below.

According to Google Reader, as of now, 412 people
are subscribed to Amitabh's blog and 57 to RGV's.
Aamir's blog doesn't have an RSS feed, and only
now, have I created one, so 0 till now.

BTW Suchitra Krishnamoorthi blogs too, not
on a personal blog, but on a blog with multiple authors
including Deepak Chopra.
It is here. And no doubt her posts are more interesting
than any other author out there.

RGV : Blog RSS feed
Amitabh : Blog RSS feed
Aamir : Blog Feed

No comments: